Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hard work pays off

Today is a very special day. I'm excited to say I will be on the radio. Its taken a long time to get this far and it is proof that if your focused you can accomplish anything. This is just the beginning. So much more good things to come in 2014.  I am very blessed to have the opportunity to work with my producer Ronnie King, a true legend in the music business. This is such a humbling experience. I hope you will all tune in tonight 7-8 pm  FM 93.5 in Orange County.  If you are not in the area you can tune in right here and stream the radio station live. http://www.kx935.com I would appreciate it if you request my music so we can get on rotation. The radio stations number is 949-715-5936
You can also request my music online right here:
http://www.kx935.com/request

Thank you so much for your support. I truly appreciate each and every one of you. Stay blessed and positive. We all can achieve happiness. One moment at a time. Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment