Wednesday, January 22, 2014

All is good

Together we can help change the world. Diplomacy and mutual compromise is a lot better than going to war. Our country has been at war for so long, its time we put an end to it before we destroy the earth. It's gonna take the entire population to make it happen. I cannot do this on my own. That's why I'm asking for everyone's help. Wherever you are the change starts with you. We must be the catalyst of a movement that is going to make a difference. We are all human beings and its time to unite as one. Its time for us to voice our opinions and put an end to the destruction of society. War is not the answer. I pray that my son's generation will be able to live free and happy. It starts right here, right now. It starts with you. We can achieve peace on the planet. With that said, thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment