Monday, February 17, 2014

Everlasting

Sometimes I just sit in silence and appreciate the stillness of life that surrounds me. I hope to savor the present
moment and get lost in my thoughts. But suddenly the thoughts are gone and I'm focused on the everlasting present moment. I try and seek for an understanding of what life is truly about. I don't know if I seek safety or the truth. What I do know is that I am at peace with myself. I cannot ask for much more than that. I find peace in the moment and that provides me with comfort. I seek for the higher power to do what's meant to be. I am truly thankful for this gift of creativity that I am blessed with. I get to do what I love and I couldn't ask for much more than that. We all have the potential to do great things. Today we are one step closer to the destination than we were yesterday. Appreciate this gift of life. Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment