Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Stillness

I enjoy this part of my day when everyone is still sleeping and there is absolute quiet time in the house. I once read that we are most creative when we first wake up. I do believe that it's true. My goal is to inspire you with my writing. Whether it's my blog or my music, I just want to help you think outside the box. If I can inspire just one person a day, I'll know I did my job. My method is brick by brick. One person at a time. We all can achieve anything we put our mind to. I definitely believe that. It has always worked that way for me. Or maybe I'm just different. Whenever I put my mind on something, I always accepted the challenge. I'm not saying you have be like me either. Just be yourself and see where the universe takes you. We only live once, so you might as well give it all you got. Trust me it will payoff. Strive for greatness and be the best you can be. That's all I am asking of you. It makes me feel good knowing that I helped jump start your day with positive energy. Never give up, because I know that I won't. Thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment