Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Feels great to pay the bills

My fiancé and I do not live a life of excess. We are perfectly happy keeping it simple. That's what I love so much about this woman. She has taught me so many things about life and about myself. She has provided me the guidance to become a better man. A man's man. Just the necessities are what's most important. She was the light that guided me on the path of true love. I have nothing to hold back when I express my love for her. I want the world to know that there are still good men and women out there. She is the proof in the pudding. I have no problem expressing my love for her to the world to hear. She makes me proud to have someone so supportive. I love you baby. Your my inspiration and my muse. Thank you for everything. With that said thank you for stopping by. May your day go in peace.

One love

Abel Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment